See what the Township of Bloomfield is all about, home of Bloomfield College!
View Things to Do in Bloomfield in a larger map
Bloomfield Recreation Playgrounds and Parks
- Brookside Park- located at Broad Street and Bay Avenue; softball diamond, football, large and small game areas and gazebo.
- Clark's Pond- located at the bottom of Dewey Street off Broughton Avenue; lighted basketball court, three lighted tennis courts, softball diamond, large and small game areas.
- Memorial Park- located off John F. Kennedy Drive between Belleville Avenue and Spring Street; three lighted tennis courts, lighted basketball court, baseball, softball, and football fields, field house.
- Pulaski Park- located off Vernon Terrace between Chapel and Howard Streets; lighted softball diamond, basketball court, four lighted tennis courts, sledding, small game area, handball courts, soccer field, field house.
- Civic Center- 84 Broad Street; houses Recreation Department, Senior Citizen organizations, Chanel 35 and meeting rooms for civic, art, musical and cultural organizations.
Essex County Park Systems Parks in Bloomfield
- Brookdale Park
- Watsessing Park
The Bloomfield Public Library is located at 90 Broad Street, conveniently across the street from the Bloomfield College campus. Library cards are available to those who live or work within the Township of Bloomfield. For more information, call 973-566-6200.
The Annual Harvest Festival (held in late September) is sponsored by the Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce and other local civic organizations. Many of the activities are held near the campus and on adjacent streets.