|Fri., Mar. 21 2014||RA Applications due.|
|Thurs., Apr. 24 2014||Housing Selection Process Day||In the Deacon’s Den (please check your Bloomfield College email for additional information)|
|Wed., Apr. 16, 2014, 10:00pm||Easter Break||to Sunday, April 20, 2014 at 2:00pm|
|Fri., May 9, 2014||End of the Spring 2014 semester|
All resident students must follow the semester closing procedures:
Check Out Procedures
- Check-out will be conducted between December 9-16, 2013 with your RA. Only students who can provide written confirmation of a final exam past 6pm on Dec 16 will be allowed to stay until December 17 9am.
- Keys must be returned to Resident Advisors. In the event that your Resident Advisor is unavailable at the time of your departure, you may complete an Express Checkout form/envelope and drop it off to either Security (between 12:00am - 8:30am) or the REH office (between 8:30 am - 4:00pm).
- Resident students should take all valuable belongings home and make sure that all windows are closed; if refrigerators are left in the room, they must be unplugged, defrosted, and cleaned out. The College will not assume any responsibility for property left in students’ rooms or unauthorized storage space in any residence facility. Students who are withdrawing from housing must remove all belongings from residence halls. All rooms must be left in satisfactory conditions.
- Please note that during the intersession break, the facilities department will perform routine maintenance in varies rooms throughout the residence halls. Any student leaving personal belongings in their rooms must place them in plastic bins, suitcases, or bags in the middle of their room.
University Centre Students:
- All residents at the University Centre must make an appointment to return your apartment key(s) to your Resident Advisor during the times provided. If the BC staff members are unavailable at the time of your departure, you can utilize the Express Check Out procedure. You can receive an Express Check-Out Form from the UC RA/RD. Keys not returned will be considered lost. A new key and lock charge will be issued at the student’s expense.
- All residents at the UC who are approved to stay will remain in the same UC apartment. All other UC residents are encouraged to take their entire valuable belongings home.
Dining Facilities, Shuttle Service, and Mail Distribution will not be available during the Winter Intersession.
If you have any questions or concerns, please visit the Office of Residential Education & Housing, call us at (973)748-9000 ext. 1247, or email us at Residence_Life@blomfield.edu.