Write Your Own Story
BC Career Connections
STUDENTS and ALUMNI
- Register today to explore opportunities to gain experience: https://www.myinterfase.com/bloomfield/student/
- Be sure to complete the entire profile
- Select all the technical and soft skills that you possesses
- Once your account is activated, upload your resume
- All profiles and resumes are reviewed and approved by the career counselors
- Log on to full time positions, internships, volunteer opportunities, part-time jobs, seasonal work, and work-study positions
- Make connections with employers
- Learn about Center for Career Development workshops and events
- Resource Library: Guide sheets, sample resumes and cover letters, links to Career TV and on-line systems.
- Employer Data Base
- Events calendar
- On-line registration for workshops and events
- Current job listings exclusive to Bloomfield College: Work-Study, Community Service, Part-time, Seasonal, and Full time
- Register today to post your full time full time and part-time jobs, internships, seasonal positions, and community service opportunities
- Complete the profile
- Once approved you will be able to post your opportunities.
- Students and alumni have 24/7 access to this site.